1.The hiring company shall be referred to as ‘campervan-weddinghire’.
The customer is the hirer and person responsible for all those in his or her party and agrees to the hire agreement as follows;
1a.The hiring company cannot accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions, or acts by other persons or organisations which may impact adversely on the hire period.
2. Whilst every effort is accorded to maintain the serviceability of the vehicle, responsibility cannot be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown whatsoever. In this unlikely event, every effort will be made for the immediate repair of the vehicle or the supply of a replacement vehicle. If this is not possible or unacceptable a refund of monies paid can be granted to the hirer. In the event of breakdown, traffic congestion or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and/or functions how so ever caused.
2a.Campervan-weddinghire will take photographs at your event to use for promotional purposes. Any objections must be notified prior to the occasion.
4. The hiring company offers a strict no smoking, no food or drink policy in the vehicle.If misused through food, drink or illness a £100 valet charge can be imposed.
5. The customer is responsible for any damage caused whatsoever inside or outside the vehicle by themselves or any other party member during the hire period.
6. Campervan-weddinghire cannot be held responsible for any persons or possessions used or left in the vehicle.
7. Campervan-weddinghire reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle or to any person(s) they deem unfit for whatever reason and can refuse to continue the journey if any person(s) behave in a manner which may be detrimental to any other person or the vehicle and its contents. In this event, no refund of monies paid will be given.
8. Due to the age and nature of the vehicle, seatbelts are not fitted in the rear of the vehicle. Children under 3yrs will not be permitted.
9. Please contact us by email or phone for price confirmation. A non refundable deposit of £100 for one vehicle and for two vehicles, we require a non refundable deposit of £150 and is required on making any booking. The outstanding balance is required 30 days prior to the hire period. Any bookings made within 30 days of the hire period must be paid in full on booking.
10.Pricing is based on that agreed between the customer and the hirer and will be confirmed in writing.
11.Payments are to be made by cheque, payable to Mr R Fox and sent with the booking form to;
1 Sence Crescent
12.By making a booking you accept all Campervan-weddinghire terms and conditions
Date of Wedding…………………………………………………………………